It seems like CheckMytrip currently bypasses the name check for older and reused PNRs (Personal Name Records) linked to an account.
Are you trying to book an itinerary but you are unable to find it using online travel agencies? Guess what! We know why. Search the smarter way for complex itineraries and you will find it.
Use advanced routing codes to get better results while using the ITA Matrix. The complete list of codes we know along with other useful hints.
The ultimate comparison of the various booking channels and flight search tools. We explain how they work and their advantages / disadvantages.
Apply the proper type of filters and you will find the flights you are looking for.
Before we can start to think about pushing online travel agencies towards their limits we need to know how they work.
Airfares seem to be one of the biggest mysteries on earth. We promise: they are not!
Hey, I found that super-duper extra cheap crazy error-fare-like awesome flight deal for you... Oh! I have not.
This is not about whether UA should honor the sold tickets or not. This survey is just to investigate what happened and how it has developed.
On the 11th of february United had a massive conversion error from GPB (pound sterling) to DKK (danish krone). It was possible to buy first class tickets starting in the UK to all over the world for less than 100 USD.
- Security issues and possible data leak on CheckMyTrip
- How to book complex itineraries
- ITA Matrix - Advanced Routing Codes
- Airlines vs. Online Travel Agencies vs. Metasearch Engines vs. Matrix vs. FareFreaks
- Post Filters vs. Pre Filters
- How flights get priced
- Airfares - just randomness?
- FareFreaks starts Blogging
- United Airlines' currency glitch results
- Investigating United Airlines' currency glitch